Reasons Why So Many Singapore Women Choose Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation is one of the most common cosmetic plastic surgery procedures in Singapore. Ladies chose to undergo breast implants procedure for a variety of reasons. However, most breast augmentation patients opt for implants for at least one of the following reasons:
To Improve Their Self Confidence & Self Esteem
One of the common reasons among Singapore women who opt for breast augmentation surgery is to improve their self-confidence and made them feel better about themselves. Women who are dissatisfied with their appearance often experience a huge increase in their confidence after their breast implants.
This is especially true for those who suffer from micromastia. Micromastia is a medical condition in which a woman’s breasts do not fully develop after puberty. Majority of them experience intense embarrassment about their figures and appearance and have problems fitting into their clothing as they could not even fill AA cup. No push-ups bra could help because there is little breast tissue to push up. After the breast implants, they can wear whatever clothing they wanted, without it looking wrong. Breast implants can give such women a fuller figure and greater confidence.
To Even Out Their Breasts
Some women has uneven or asymmetrical breasts where one being larger than the other. Some of them have a huge difference between two breasts, like one with an A cup while the other was a DD. This condition has an enormous impact on a woman’s appearance. Many Singapore women undergo breast augmentation to place a breast implant in the smaller breast, to even out their figures. After the breast augmentation procedure, it solve their big problem in clothing as the clothes fit better after the surgery.
To Reconstruct The Breast
Some unfortunate women had breast cancer and ended up getting a bilateral mastectomy. Some of these patients who have a mastectomy undergo breast reconstruction using implants to reconstruct the shape of your breast and regain their full and healthy figure.
To Restore The Breast Shape and Look Younger
As women age, due to gravity, pregnancy and breast feeding, many of them notice that their breasts begin to sag and get smaller. Breast augmentation, in combination with a breast lift surgery, can restore their pre-pregnancy breast shape and give them a youthful, perky look to their figures.
Whatever the reasons are, choosing to undergo breast implants augmentation should be a personal decision and should not be done to please anyone else. Breast augmentation have a huge and positive impact on your lives. If you are considering breast augmentation, it’s important to be fully informed about what to expect and the next step will be to look for an experienced plastic surgeon in Singapore to explain all your options and answer your questions. When choosing a plastic surgeon for your breast augmentation, you may want to consider their years of experience, their board certification and your own personal comfort level with the surgeon.
Questions to Ask Your Singapore Surgeon Before Having Breast Implant Surgery
Here you’ll find some questions to help guide your discussion with your prospective Singapore breast implant plastic surgeon. You can use the following list as a reference:
· How long do you expect my operation to take?
· What sort of anesthesia can I expect during my procedure?
· Where will my surgery be performed?
· What type of implants do you use? Saline or silicone?
· What is your experience with each?
· Do you think saline or silicone breast implants are better for the look I want?
· Which implant size, shape (round or teardrop), and texture are right for me?
· Which incision locations do you suggest?
· Where will my scar be?
· What are the risks associated with my procedure?
· What is the most common complication you encounter with breast implant surgery?
· If a complication does occur during or after my surgery, how will it be handled?
· What is your rate of complications like capsular contracture, infection in general?
· How many breast augmentations do you personally perform each year?
· What is your re-operation rate?
· Can I see before-and-after photos of previous patients?
· Am I good candidate physically and emotionally for breast augmentation?
· What shape, size, and surface texture are you recommending for my implants?
· What will be expected of me to get the best results?
· What can I do to minimize the risk of short-term and long-term complications?
· In your experience, how long will my breast implants last?
· How will I be able to tell if my breast implant has ruptured or if there is a problem with my breast implants?
· How many additional operations can I expect to have over my lifetime?
· What happens if I’m not satisfied with how my breasts look after surgery?
· What is my expected recovery time?
· What alternate procedures or products are available besides breast implants?
· Will pregnancy and breastfeeding change the shape of my new breasts?
· Will I be able to breastfeed after augmentation?
· What can I expect my breasts to look like over time?
· What do I need to do to maintain them?
Hope you find the above questions helpful. It is wise not to rush into getting your breast implants done right away, after only seeing one plastic surgeon. It is common to get a second opinion before making your final decision to having your breast augmentation surgery. Take your time to “shop around” and know all of your options. It’s more important for you to make the right decisions based on complete information than to act quickly. We recommend you to check out this website to learn more and get more information about Singapore breast enhancement surgery : www.BreastAugmentationSingapore.net
If you find this article useful, we would appreciate your giving us a “LIKE” and share with your other friends who need this information. Thank you.